WHITE | Handmade Pottery Soap Dish
Keep your soaps dry and your counters pretty.
What it does: Holds your soaps and brushes up off the counter and away from water. Helping your soaps last longer and prevent them from getting mushy.
What's special about it:
- Made locally by a potter in Nebraska
- Exclusive to Faded Plains
- Helps to keep your soaps dry, therefore lasting longer
- Inside is a speckled white gloss glaze, and the outside is unglazed
- Measures approximately 4 1/2"
- Each is handmade, sizes may vary
- Lead free + Dishwasher safe
- Each sold separately
I absolutely love my soap dish. It’s the perfect size to put by my kitchen sink and to use a block of dish soap in it. The nubbies in the bottom are great for keeping the soap from sitting in a pool of water and becoming soggy. The quality is great and I couldn’t be happier!
This is just what I was looking for (but didn't know it:) - it works wonderfully and works with square, oval, round soap - doesn't matter. It has just the right rustic touch and actually looks great in my bathroom. Well made too!
This was just a great find, trust me when I say I had been looking for just the right one for some time. I use block soap for washing dishes and it really must drain properly which this little dish accomplishes without the fanfare of a big one taking up space near the sink. It's beautifully made...I am so happy.