FIELD | Lavender + Rosemary Gardeners Scrub Soap on a Rope Body Bar
Smooth skin is a scrub away.
What it does: Our natural, lightly exfoliating body bar will cleanse and gently scrub your skin with a soothing, rich lather, leaving it soft and smooth.
What's special about it:
- Made with skin-loving, botanical oils and butters that will leave your skin refreshed
- Scented with pure essential oils
- Olive oil is the #1 ingredient (can you say moisturized)
- Plant based + Small batch + Smells great
- Perfect to hang on an outdoor spigot or faucet for easy hand/body washing
- A combination of ground oatmeal, cornmeal + calendula flowers make for a wonderfully, gentle scrub that does a great job of washing away dirt + grime
Scent: Like a bouquet of fresh herbs straight from the garden.
Ingredients: Olive oil, water, RSPO palm oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), shea butter, castor oil, essential oils (lemon + rosemary + lavender), ground oatmeal, cornmeal + calendula flowers
- Each imperfect and rustic 4+ oz. bar of soap is hand-cut + hand stamped
- Strung with hemp twine
- Soaps come package-free
- Handcrafted in small batches, minor variations may occur
How to use: Wet skin and massage gently to release subtle scent and fabulous lather. Rinse well.