Clean and green, yes please!
What it does: Our natural, solid dish soap will cut through grease and grime with rich sudsy lather, leaving your dishes shiny and clean. But that's not all...
What's special about it:
- Made with super cleansing coconut oil
- Great for treating stains on clothes, carpets and rugs
- Scented with pure lavender essential oil
- Use to wash countertops from the kitchen to the bathroom
- Wash your fruits and veggies
- Gentle enough to wash your makeup brushes
- Super concentrated
Ingredients: Coconut oil, water, sodium hydroxide (lye), castor oil, essential oil (lavender), sodium lactate (made from corn + beets) + purple brazilian clay
Each imperfect and rustic bar weighs approximately 5.5 oz.
- Measures approximately 2 1/4" square
- Each sold separately
- To make your dish soap last longer, keep it in a well-draining soap dish
- Expect slight variations/imperfections in your soap. This includes color, chips, pock marks, cracks, roughness and uneven surface, this is normal
How to use: Wet and rub together both your soap and a sponge, cloth or soft bristle brush under running water to produce lather. Wash dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly. You can also hold the soap under running water to create a sudsy basin of water.
*When using to remove stains, please test on an inconspicuous area to be sure it won't harm the surface/fabric