What it does: A silky, soft lip balm that leaves your lips soft, hydrated and nourished.
What's special about it:
- Olive oil is the #1 ingredient (can you say moisturized)
- Organic jojoba oil provides a protective barrier over dry or chapped lips
- Castor seed oil helps to lock in moisture
- Silky smooth application, no tugging here (even on the harshest winter days)
- Can also be used to spot treat dry skin (hello dry cuticles)
- Hand-poured in small batches
Flavor: A mix of lemon, orange, berries and wild flowers with a touch of honeycomb. It smells like walking through an orchard with honeycomb clouds, if that was a thing (we kinda wish it was).
Ingredients: Olive oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, castor oil, organic jojoba oil, non-gmo vitamin e + natural honey flavor
- .30 oz (twice the size of a standard lip balm tube)
- Packaging is made from 100% paperboard. It is biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable
- Our lip balms are all natural, and because of that, they don't like to sit in the heat, so storing at room temperature is best
- No sweeteners added
- Each sold separately
How to use: Apply as needed to lips when you need some extra moisture. To raise lip balm, push up from the bottom of the tube. External use only.