FOR COMBINATION + OILY SKIN | Tamanu Oil + Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar
Your face is going to be so soft.
What it does: It gently cleanses your face with a soothing, rich lather, leaving it soft, clean and smooth. Gently removes dirt and makeup without stripping your skin of moisture. Your skin will be primed and ready to soak in your favorite serum and/or moisturizer.
What's special about it:
- Charcoal binds to dirt and oil and pulls it out of pores, leaving skin clean and refreshed. Because of its oil absorbing properties, it’s especially fantastic for oily skin
- Tamanu oil is wonderfully moisturizing, leaving your skin soft and supple.
- Great facial cleanser for combination and oily skin
- Olive oil is the #1 ingredient (can you say moisturized)
Scent: None, zilch, nada
Ingredients: Olive oil, water, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), tamanu oil, castor oil, activated charcoal + sodium lactate* (made from corn + beets*)
- Each imperfect and rustic 3.5 oz. bar of soap is hand-poured + hand stamped
- Comes in a cotton reusable bag (great to carry your soap when traveling)
- Handcrafted in small batches, minor variations may occur
- To help prolong the life of your soap, keep it in a well draining soap dish
- Each sold separately
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are in no way intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness and/or disease and are for information purposes only. Please consult a healthcare provider for any healthcare concerns or conditions (i.e. pregnancy or young children). Discontinue use immediately if rash and/or irritation occur. If you have allergies or sensitive skin, use the list of ingredients to consult with your physician.
I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a bar soap after using liquid for so many years. Spoiler alert.. I’m sold! It’s no joke the amount of suds you get with just a touch of water. Easy to rinse and my skin is looking mighty fine.. especially the problem areas around my nose and chin.