AYATE | 100% Natural Agave Washcloth
A better way to exfoliate your skin.
What it does: Gently exfoliates and stimulates your skin for an invigorating wash.
What's special about it:
- Hand-woven by native Otomi people of Mexico
- Sustainably made with agave plant fibers
- Better for your skin and the environment
- Dries quickly and is resistant to mold and mildew
- Can also be put to work in the kitchen as a natural alternative to harsh scouring pads
- Dimensions: Approximately 10" x 12"
- The cloth will shrink some when wet
- The weave tightens once wet
- Hand wash and hang dry for longevity
Totally obsessed with how well this works. It leaves my skin soooo soft.
I’m a beekeeper….and let’s face it…I come home dirty, sweaty and it takes a toll on my skin. This thing along with any of her beautiful soaps work wonders.
Can’t wait to try my next one out in the kitchen! Yay!