COCONUT | Eco-Friendly Scrubber
Meet your new favorite scrubber.
What it does: Designed to handle heavy duty cleaning and scrubbing.
What's special about it:
- A sustainable swap to replace steel wool and plastic pot scrubbers
- Ideal for scrubbing stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, etc.
- Made from coconut husks
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including cast iron
- Great for washing/scrubbing potatoes
- Perfect for household cleaning
Materials: Coconut fiber bristles and a metal wire
Care Instructions: Dry in between uses. Never leave submerged in water as it will wear on the natural bristles and may cause premature fall out. If you need to clean your scrubber, clean bristles with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Size: 4"x4"x2"
- Can be used for 6 months - 1 year
- Can be home composted, and metal wire can be scrap metal recycled
- Each sold separately